ISO 14001 is a part of 14000 family series standard which develops a strategic approach to an organization’s environmental policy, plans,and actions. This is the only standard in the family of 14000 series to issue a certificate
ISO 14000 family series is designed to provide environmental management systems to control potential and associated risks. This standard is proven to make business owners and managers more aware of their environmental responsibilities, inclusive of fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements.
Who needs 14001 ?
Applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 14001 standard helps them:
- Organize environmental processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
Why ISO 14001 Certification?
- Ensures fulfillment of environmental requirements
- Helps and supports in streamlining processes and improve environmental and operational efficiency.
- Improves the reliability of each stage of operations in order to meet regulatory requirement
- Enhance organizational environmental performance.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Reduce, reuse and recycle approach shall allow the company save through cost reductions
- Implementing Environmental Management System procedures shall enhance the image of the company and improve its green credentials contributing to the local community and the nation.
- Environmental Management System EMS process shall further contribute to the climate and environment through appropriate and responsible business practices and management.